Atari Space Invaders Atari Space Invaders

Effort?

Alright, first, this is nothing like the original Atari game. Second, the bullets were meant to go slow.

Megasystem Megasystem

O.o

Well, this certainly...sucked.

Tanksim 2 (DEMO) Tanksim 2 (DEMO)

This was

This was alright, actually, not half bad.

Spewer Spewer

Meh.

I didn't find the game that really fun, the graphics were pretty good, and yes the game was original, but I didn't really like it. The music was great though :)

-RetroSplode- -RetroSplode-

Reminds me of...

Geometry Wars.

Bakuhatsu Panic! Bakuhatsu Panic!

Nice game.

It wasn't the best game I ever played, but it deserves a decent score. The game was actually quite enjoyable, had a good time playing, however you could have added more music, and there could have been a better background, maybe a different layout for each level. Overall, nice game.

3D Frogger 3D Frogger

I can't say a lot of good things..

Well, to be honest, I can't say a lot about this game. The 3d was actually impressive, but I got confused most of the time. Even though that was the major problem, I value your effort.

Invaders 2002 Invaders 2002

Great game!

Great game dude! But can you add a pause and an exit button? Just for the hell of it. Lol.

Galaga- BETA Galaga- BETA

This was really terrible.

I'm sorry to say but it was. Why is CTRL the shoot button? The last thing i'd expect to be the shoot button was enter. The graphics were..somewhat good. The music was fruity, but the looks of the bullets...Its not even right in front of the ship! If there were cannons on the side I would understand, but it looks so weird!!
1/10 0/5

Quest for Bacon Quest for Bacon

It wasnt...bad..

I didnt really enjoy it, the gaps between the platforms are narrow so I cant jump through them. The graphics were extremely 2d, which i didnt really mind. Music could have made it slightly more enjoyable, but overall this game isnt...bad. 7/10 3/5