Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

This Episode was...

pretty epic, the animation was great, the music just made the whole movie epic. I couldn't take my eyes off it for a second! Great Movie! I expect to see Episode 9 to be just as good (Or even better).

"Clown" "Clown"

Im scared.

Im scared to play it, so if anyone can PM me about what happens, let me know, because knowing who this guy is, and hearing that he's sort of messed up, I don't want to risk getting scarred for life.

The System is Down -Mario The System is Down -Mario

I found the easter egg!

Great vid, lmao!

DBZ Sprite Fight 1 DBZ Sprite Fight 1

Needs work.

I was expecting more out of this film. Keep trying though.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Interesting...

It was very interesting however there were some good and some bad in this video.

__________
THE GOOD:
I would just like to start off by saying you made references from some funny videos such as the Over 9000 one. The animation was pretty awesome, and the music fit very well with the scene.

THE BAD:
First I would like to say something about how the characters looked. Even though I said the animation was awesome, I had a weird reaction towards the appearance of Pico, Nene and Darnell. Pico looks build...maybe too build, but that's not a major problem. Nene, to me, looked like a guy if you look at her face. Darnell...you could have made him look a bit more realistic because his body was twice the size of his head.

OVERALL:
Even though I gave some bad feedback this was a really great movie, I just wont give it a perfect 10 or a perfect 5.

8/10 3/5

Pico Day: Pico Vs Piconjo Pico Day: Pico Vs Piconjo

I wont even describe..

But I will anyway. The characters looked like d!cks. The music was good, and that was it..

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

I just realized something..

Everyone saying this is a great flash and it's godly and stuff...but it doesnt have a storyline O: ! The animation was amazing, and the music was awesome, really fit the scene, but there's no reason why the uberkids wanna beat the sh*t out of them. Im just going to give you a 9/10 and a 4/5 so I don't get TOO much hate mail in my inbox. xP

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Lmao

This had to be the funniest thing i've seen on NG. Keep up the good work man, and on an aditional note, this is the longest NG Movie I watched.

Tetris Fight. Tetris Fight.

I lol'd

..Thats it..I lol'd

xscoot responds:

Great.

Link's Return Link's Return

Hahahahaaaa

This was really awesome! The animation was pretty good, although there were some errors in your typing, like in the beginning, it said:

__________

"After many battles, Link finaly get rid of Ganon."

1.It's spelled finally not finaly
2.Link finally gets rid of Ganon.
(Add an s at the end of get)

__________

Overall this was a great movie, just the spelling. This gets a 9/10, a 4/5, and a place on my favorites.